CALL FOR EXHIBITS - The Gifts of Art program is seeking submissions for solo and group exhibitions for the 2017/18 exhibit year. One of the first and most comprehensive arts in healthcare programs in the US, Gifts of Art brings the world of art and music to Michigan Medicine, the academic medical center of the University of Michigan. Nine 2-D and 3-D galleries throughout the medical center are viewed by approximately 10,000 people a day and display over 30 exhibits a year. At the dynamic intersection of arts and medicine, Gifts of Art serves a diverse community of patients, families, visitors, faculty, staff and students. For more information about the Gifts of Art program, please visit www.med.umich.edu/goa.
- Enough artwork to fill an entire gallery
- A description of the exhibit
- A minimum of 15 quality JPEG images for solo artists
- A minimum of 24 quality JPEG images for group shows
- No application fee
- DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED UNTIL May 31, 2017
- July 15, 2017 - Notifications sent to artists